Wasted special candies.

Why is it that sometimes the special candies don’t do what they are suppose to or anything at all?

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,033 Candy Moderator

Hi @beefcake431 . Welcome to our Community 🙎

Could you please explain the issue more detail or you can make screenshot what mean with special Candies .

• beefcake431
    beefcake431 Posts: 3 Newbie

Stripped candies don’t wipeout all other candies is the row or column. There are no obstructions or obstacles that would cause it not to wipe out all candies.

chocolate sprinkles special candy doesn’t eliminate all colored candies selected in the corresponding swipe a gain without obstructions.

chocolate sprinkles special candy detonates without being hit with other exploding candies.

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

@beefcake431

If you post a screenshot of the level where you have seen this happen it may help to explain it. Licorice will whiff out the blast of anything that tries to go through it.

Candies may detonate when there is something in the vicinity, or a cascade can cause it. Fishies will hit and explode them. Color bombs don't always take out every candy of a given color if it's one that's a ? mark candy, a ✅ mark candy, etc.

This is an unusual problem and I would like to be able to validate or debunk it for you. I think I'll be able to do that if you can show me somehow. If not, I'm pretty sure it's one of the reasons I've given. There are others but these come to mind as most common.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

• beefcake431
    beefcake431 Posts: 3 Newbie

This is the level I am currently on.

like I said before. There were no obstacles or anything in the path of the stripped candies when I used them. No licorice... nothing. It left two regular candies untouched. Candies I was trying to get rid of.

I understand that the sprinkled candies can detonate when something nearby explodes. But when it explodes and I’m working the other side of the board and nothing around it could cause it to explode. That’s what I’m asking. I make slow deliberate moves that I know will NOT affect it and yet it explodes.

theres no way I can screenshot it for you cause I don’t ever know when it’s gonna happen. Once I noticed it, I started looking for it and it happens on occasion.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?