How to find friends faces on the map.

NatalieAli
NatalieAli Posts: 1 Newbie
edited February 2020 in Support

Hello . I am on level 4750 and can see 8 of my fb friends have completed levels higher than me but I can’t see their pictures on the map. My friend is on level 4732 and she can see where I am but I never get that option . Do I need to turn something on in notifications? I am playing the normal Candy Crush

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2020

Hello and welcome to this community This is different on every device. I hope this helps you further. I still pass it on.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend

Hi @NatalieAli welcome to our community. To add to what @Spinfix rote, you can check your Facebook settings to see if the game is up-to-date. Go into your settings on Facebook and click on the Apps and websites on the left side. When it opens look at the tabs on the top to see if it is still a current game app. You might want to check the "Expired" tab to see if the game is there. Either way I suggest that you click on the edit and then save. Below is a picture of one of my games that had expired. Make sure that you have the "Friends list" turned on and then save.

You also posted this in the wrong area if you say that you are referring to the normal candy crush. I assume that you mean "Candy Crush Saga" and not this community which is for Candy Crush Soda Saga. For any game issues for CC Saga you can post them here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?