Didn't receive treats

Options
2»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,780 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2020
    Options

You don’t have to apologize. I totally understand frustration when something doesn’t work. Did you try the troubleshooting from the links?

• shirleeg
    shirleeg Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Yes...nothing addresses what happened to me. One thing someone wrote said it is applied to the next level. Which absolutely makes no sense. Since there's only an hour credited and the timer starts immediately, it would be over before you could use it because what if you are stuck on a very hard level!?!

But basically I've been cheated out of 3 hours of free bombs, 2 hours of stripes and wrapped and 2 free switch candies. And there's no explanation and King support is not helping.

Thanks for your help!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,780 Sweet Legend
    Options

I hear you and you’re right that if you are stuck on a level then the time might run out.

• clanton5
    clanton5 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This has happened to me several times recently as well after playing the “climbing” games. The most recent was just now after playing “Cloud Climb”. I won a half hour of Coconut Wheels and a half hour of Wrapped and Striped Candy. Only the half hour of Coconut Wheel showed up in my inventory and those are not even on the level I’m currently stuck on so they’re of no use to me right now. It’s pretty frustrating.

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hello and welcome to the community.

Sometimes if you are not connected to the server properly you may miss the reward. So please try to log out, update your game application, restart your device and login again and check if it solves your issue. If still there is problem you need to contact our player support either directly from the settings of your game application or through this link.

Here's how to find your Game ID.

1. Open the game and tap the 'My Profile' on the Start Menu. You can also tap the Settings in the right upper corner on the game map.
    2. Select the 'My Profile' button.
    3. On your game profile page, double tap the King logo above, and this should reveal your Game ID.

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?