Profile picture

mamab8s
mamab8s Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I change my profile picture

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Hi @mamab8s

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😉

I'm not sure that you want to know about, Community Avatar or game Avatar Changes. I'm talking about the game avatar here

This depends on how you are connected to the game. 

If you're playing connected to a King account, then simply follow these steps:

• Open the game on your device and tap the Settings button (usually shaped as a cog). 
    • Tap the orange and yellow King account icon.
    • If you're already logged into your account then choose the option 'Edit profile' - now change your player name and profile picture and you're all set!

If you are saving your game with Facebook, your Facebook profile name and picture will show in the game. If you'd like to change these simply log into your own Facebook account, make the changes and you're good to go! Please note that the changes may take a few hours to be pushed into your game profile.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend

Hi @mamab8s welcome to our community. I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?