⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Missing inventory

Options
jennykemeny
jennykemeny Posts: 13 Level 2
edited April 2023 in Support

This morning when I played Jelly the target and cup icons were missing. When I played last night - 12 hrs ago -everything was fine. I did not close the application overnight. I have 10 gigabytes of storage available, so that's not the problem . Nor did I have any updates of any other application.

I tried closing the application and re-opening it but the issue is still there.

Any idea what's happening, and how to fix this ?

Answers

• jennykemeny
    jennykemeny Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Sorry it was a long,difficult night.

I think I'm mixing games - the target and cup are only in Saga?

Maybe I am having a senior moment, but the only icon I see on the right side of Jelly is my profile. Wasn't there something else there?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @jennykemeny I know exactly what you are talking about. I have to play a level every day and then the trophy box will show up in the game. Can you possibly do a print screen and post it here so that we can get a better idea of what you are seeing. If you need help with a print screen, please follow the steps from here.

Also where are you playing the game - Facebook or King? Computer or mobile?

I am going to give you some links below to help you navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

• syau
    syau Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Suport team, all my inventory missing 2 days ago and road map changed from new view to original view. I have over 100 colour bomb & coconut wheel, over 60 candy-strips & fish, also others inventory. All the sudden the game crash and everything missing after reconnect. I did not change mobile device of upgrade mobile. How to fix and resume my inventory back?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Very sorry for your problem! You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your inventory lives and boosters! ⚠️

1. The inventory lives and boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game

2. The inventory lives and boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved

It’s best not to store too many Lives and Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play

They do not replace items and help you to return your inventory lives and boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Closed as Posted March 2020 (Old Date Post)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?