Stuck on a game

Pandora2016
Pandora2016 Posts: 1 Newbie

I I am on 772 in candy crush saga and I can't work out how to.get rid of the toast

Answers

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited March 2020

Hi @pandora2016

Well, there's only one way to get rid of that, and it's popcorn not toast. It must be hit 3 times to pop it and it'll turn into a color bomb. When it's out in the open it's easiest to try to use wrapped candy on top of it. If it's like it is in this level, only striped candy will really take it out of the way for you. That is most easily accomplished with a color bomb/striped candy combo. The popcorn can be frustrating when it's keeping you from reaching the nuts and cherries, etc. When it's almost completely popped you can always use a candy hammer on it, as well. This level will require some patience, candy set-up, and strategy. If you can't enter with boosters like the color bomb and striped candy you will have to make them. Maybe more than once. I know you'll get it! I'm going to give you a link to a helpful video as well. Good luck!

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/614469#Comment_614469

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited March 2020

Hi @Pandora2016 and welcome to the Community!

Do you mean the caramelized Popcorn?

You need to shoot it with a Striped Candy or explode a Wrapped Candy next to it. After three hits, it will pop and turn into a Color Bomb.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?