Pay issues

ajpsrp
ajpsrp Posts: 2 Newbie

I spent 10 dollars to get

50 gold bars

1hr of every bonus candy and

1 of every free bonus candy

After 30 minutes I went to bathroom and phone saver cut on when I reloaded the game there was no more free candy for the remaining hour.

Please help

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,348 Candy Moderator

Hello @ajpsrp and welcome to our friendly King Community. I assume you purchased the Dainty Bundle. So you received the the 50 gold bars and the extra boosters - but the remaining time for the 1 hour boosters disappeared correct? I am not sure if that remaining time can be restored because unless you took a screenshot of the time you had remaining before you took your break and then a screenshot of when you returned showing the time - so it proved you still had time remaining - it will be hard for the studio to determine how many minutes you should still have had and then try and restore them to you.

I am sorry you lost out on having the free boosters for some additional minutes but I don't think there is anything the studio can do for you.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @ajpsrp !

Please email Player Support so they can check up what happened and compensate you for this..

Open the game on your mobile device an go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?