⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

lives

Options
Perico50
Perico50 Posts: 4 Newbie

very difficult to reach extra life on top left corner by the “heart” I am using small screen iPod Thanks!

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Perico50 and welcome to the King Community. Are you asking that the 'extra' life be made larger? I play on a mini iPad - does it help if you turn it from vertical to horizontal? Is that extra life an opportunity to watch an ad? I ask because I don't have that feature but what I am going to suggest is that you create as Idea in the ideas section here where people can vote on your idea and maybe if there is enough support the studio make change it.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Perico50 and welcome to the King Community. Are you asking that the 'extra' life be made larger? I play on a mini iPad - does it help if you turn it from vertical to horizontal? Is that extra life an opportunity to watch an ad? I ask because I don't have that feature but what I am going to suggest is that you create as Idea in the ideas section here where people can vote on your idea and maybe if there is enough support the studio make change it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?