I lost everything

Tinastop
Tinastop Posts: 1 Newbie

I changed phones and lost all my extras, lives and my helper candies r now gone. I worked really hard for them and would really like them back please.

Best Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry, but when you switch devices, lives and boosters are not saved, so you lose everything. You can only take the boosters and live on your old device as they are stored there. I hope this helps!!

Good luck

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @Tinastop and welcome to the Community!

The Boosters and Lives are not lost. You still have them on your old device and can also use them there. Since the items are saved directly on the device they won't automatically sync over to other devices like the levels and Gold Bars that are backed up to your Facebook or King account.

You can try with saving the game in a back up system like a SD-card, iCloud, iTunes for example. It's not a guarantee that they can be transferred, but it's always worth a shot.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry, but when you switch devices, lives and boosters are not saved, so you lose everything. You can only take the boosters and live on your old device as they are stored there. I hope this helps!!

Good luck

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @Tinastop and welcome to the Community!

The Boosters and Lives are not lost. You still have them on your old device and can also use them there. Since the items are saved directly on the device they won't automatically sync over to other devices like the levels and Gold Bars that are backed up to your Facebook or King account.

You can try with saving the game in a back up system like a SD-card, iCloud, iTunes for example. It's not a guarantee that they can be transferred, but it's always worth a shot.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?