Been cheated !

Nathan454
Nathan454 Posts: 5 Level 2

Level 5181. I only needed one more licorice wheel and the game ended without giving it to me even though I have 4 oranges above it and it should have been destroyed!

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,813 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020

Hi @Nathan454 . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Level 5181

This level has hard difficulty. For this level try to play from bottom to shuffle the candies and make special candy. Combine them with each other to break more blockers.

Keep trying

We are moves this thread to Candy Crush Saga page , That you can post and share about game Candy Crush . Thank you

• Nathan454
    Nathan454 Posts: 5 Level 2

Ummmm... That was not helpful at all. Did you even read what I wrote? The game cheated me. Did you look at the picture I took? I only needed one more and the game ended without giving me the last licorice swirl even though I matched oranges right above it. You can see it in the picture.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Nathan454 !

I see the issue in the pic you posted.

You will need to replay the level I'm afraid. If this keeps happening though, please let me know.

If you made any purchases on the level, please email Player Support to get them replaced. Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?