⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga - Loads but game frozen

Options
Brize
Brize Posts: 46 Level 2

Hello All

Over the past three weeks I have had this problem four times, I load the game it's connected so the features like Chocolate Box and Spinning Wheel etc work, however when I click next to start playing the levels the game is frozen. I reload the game losing a life each time which is most annoying. It's not a mouse issue as have tried others. I am using Windows 10 64 bit. Your assistance would be very much appreciated.

Regards Brian

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,970 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @Brize - I hope you have been enjoying your time in the community. I am sorry to hear that this is happening to you. I haven't seen other players reporting this problem, but I did see a player mention it in a different King game.

Have you tried clearing your cache, making sure you have the latest update (the game was just recently updated) and then shut down your computer for at least 10-20 seconds before turning it back on. This sometimes helps 'refresh' your platform. Also - you want to make sure you have enough usable memory available (although on a PC I would think you should be OK).

Are you playing your game through Facebook or King.com (as a way to ensure you save your progress)? I am just trying to gather any additional information if your problem persists and it needs to be passed to the CMs or studio for assistance.

The CMs will be gone the rest of the week but you can contact Player Support by scrolling to the bottom of this page and click on "Contact US"

Then on the form select "Problems with my game" and in the sub topic click on "crashing/freezing" and explain what has been happening to you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?