⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do you get the chocolate candies to appear?

Options
cshells
cshells Posts: 2 Newbie

How do you get the chocolate candies to appear?

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options

Hello there, @cshells !

Welcome to the Community!

Chocolate blockers only appear on Chocolate Levels. You cannot make them appear out of nowhere if they are not one of the elements in the game.

Hope this helps!

• cshells
    cshells Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello Mercerik, thanks for the suggestion, I should of said it was on a chocolate level. What happens is I need to hit so many chocolate candies and I never get enough to show up to complete the challenge. Would there be something I need to do in order for them to show up? Or is there something I should not do for them to show up? Thank you

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

You need to let the ones that are on your board grow before you take them all out. Make sure you have enough to meet your goal before you hit them all. They will grow if you leave them alone.

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    edited March 2020
    Options

To get additional chocolate to generate from existing ones or get chocolate spawners to create one, you need to make moves that don't remove any existing chocolate or hit the chocolate spawners. It can be frustrating waiting for more chocolate to spawn. Those are what I call booster proof levels.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi again, @cshells !

You have to count how much chocolates you have on the board, how much you have collected and how many moves you have left before you use your Powerful Candy Combos on the board.

Your Strategy should be based on the layers of chocolate blockers in the game. Normally in my case, I start with 2 Color Bomb combination at the beginning of the game when I have 3 or 4 layers of chocolates blockers to start with. Don't do that with single or double layer because you might end up with the "oops". I am sure you know what I mean.

If you need more chocolates to collect and there is not enough on the board, don't destroy any of these. Let these accumulate and then devour them when you have enough.

What level are you in? You'll see plenty of Chocolates Blockers, Magic Mixers AKA Evil Spawners in Level 6000 and beyond. Please visit my YouTube Channel and watch Candy Crush Saga 398th , 399th, 406th and 407th Episodes with 15 Levels in each Episode! If you wish to view single level video, click on the specific level in the Video Tracks (Time-Stamp) that you'd like to see in the Video Description. You don't have to move the Video Bar to fast forward to get there.

Hope these help!

• YTEpic_Playz18321
    YTEpic_Playz18321 Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited October 2021
    Options

The chocolate is sooooo broken because it ate my color bomb instead of a normal candy and remember whwn it wouldn't eat specials and now it does and wish you could get the special back out of it which is dumb and my bloods still boiling from the stupid game "logic" that it "has".

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,112 Legend
    Options

The lesson I have learnt @YTEpic_Playz18321 is to try and use the colour bomb and special candies as soon as they appear on some chocolate levels. This is because of the game behaviour that you have described.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?