I deleted and reinstalled candy crush

AanchalN
AanchalN Posts: 2 Newbie

when I reinstalled the game, my boosters were gone. How can i get them back ? 😭😭😭

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,991 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @AanchalN A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost that many of stored up boosters!! I can understand how sad you must be!!

Loosing our saved boosters is the side affect of "Reinstalling" the game. The same happens when we change our device too! It is because, the boosters and the lives we receive from our friends are stored on device local memory! When the game is deleted, any data pertaining to the game will be deleted too!

Unfortunately, King team will not be able to reimburse those lost boosters UNLESS you have purchased any of them with real money! You can write to the King Player Support Team and request them to send the boosters you have purchased. You will have to keep the purchased receipts handy, as you will be asked for those as a proof of purchase!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have further questions or need clarification, please type your reply in the empty comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,991 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @AanchalN A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost that many of stored up boosters!! I can understand how sad you must be!!

Loosing our saved boosters is the side affect of "Reinstalling" the game. The same happens when we change our device too! It is because, the boosters and the lives we receive from our friends are stored on device local memory! When the game is deleted, any data pertaining to the game will be deleted too!

Unfortunately, King team will not be able to reimburse those lost boosters UNLESS you have purchased any of them with real money! You can write to the King Player Support Team and request them to send the boosters you have purchased. You will have to keep the purchased receipts handy, as you will be asked for those as a proof of purchase!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have further questions or need clarification, please type your reply in the empty comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?