Game progress

VivianChinyere
VivianChinyere Posts: 2 Newbie
edited March 2020 in Discussions

I saved my game's progress to my Facebook account and my Facebook account has been disabled. What should I do?

Best Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Hi @VivianChinyere

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

You must first create a new Facebook account and connect the game. Next step 👇️

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

I hope you're back on track really soon! 

• VivianChinyere
    VivianChinyere Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you so much for replying. I don't think I explained the situation very well. My Facebook account was disabled by Facebook for violating community guideline so I decided to sync my progress to a new Facebook account I created and the game started from the beginning.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @VivianChinyere

Follow what I have said. 😊Support team can restore the levels manually.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @VivianChinyere !

If you have deleted or inactivated your Facebook account where your game was saved on, then you have deleted the game as well.

Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?