About the Ad Videos

Options
JethrinaBodina
JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

There has been much discussion about the ad videos and how to get them. Worry no more! You don't WANT them. In the most recent unannounced change to the game, they have changed the "free" spin at the end of a failed level. Used to be that you could spin to get 5 extra moves and if you were lucky you'd get 15! If you missed the mark you got a free booster. Yay?

Today the "free" spin is no longer free. You get to donate 15 to 30 seconds of time you'll never get back to "win" ONE to FIVE moves. That right, one. Or two. Or three. Or four. Maybe five. So. If You cannot beat that level in one move is it worth the time-you'll-never-get-back or would you rather kiss your kid, hug your dawg, or I dunno BREATHE...

I choose breathing. Or hugging my dawg. My kid lives too far away but I can text him I love you before that wheel stops spinning. That's what MY time is worth.

There is one chance to win 5 extra moves. One. Right next to the One extra move. Which I've landed on 2 out of three spins. No, thank you.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?