Game progress like boosters and mail not syncing to new device

bass99
bass99 Posts: 1 Newbie

Trouble shooting steps taken: updated apps, logged out and back in, and deleted app and re-added. Also checked and made sure user id was the same on both devices.both devices are logged into the same Facebook account.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,347 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020

Hello @Babongo@bass99 and welcome to our friendly King Community! I'm sorry to hear you are having these problems.

First of all - as far as boosters are concerned - boosters and lives are saved locally on your device so if you move your game to a new device or de-install and re-install the app, you will lose that information and any saved boosters/lives.

However your game progress can be restored by customer support, especially since it appears you have been playing via FB.

If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can contact them directly from the device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on My Game Progress

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

If you are playing on a PC then you can contact them thru the "Contact US" at the bottom of this page.

When you fill out the form make sure you select "Problems with my game" and then on the second drop down click on "Game didn't save". This will alert the support staff you are having a problem with your game progress and someone should get back with you. Make sure you also explain what happened in the comment area

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @bass99 !

Please note that only levels and Gold Bars can be synced to several devices.

If you are not able to retrieve the level you were on and sync the Gold Bars, please check this page.

If it doesn't help, then email Player Support directly from the game. Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?