Boosters have gone?

disha1990
disha1990 Posts: 1 Newbie

My niece uninstalled the app by mistake and when I installed it again all my boosters were lost. I had more than 200 of every booster and 30 space discs. It says that if you change the handset the boosters are lost, but why are they gone on uninstalling? What do people do when they have children? This can happen to anyone with kids, it is not fair to lose all boosters when the handset has not been changed. Please do something

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Hi @disha1990

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

In the case of Android, your collected boosters is stored in phone memory. This stored boosters can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process. You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete boosters and for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.

I'm so sorry to say this but it's very real😥

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @disha1990 !

If you had any purchased Boosters, then email Player Support so they can replace them.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?