📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar Track & Candy Pet not available

Options
1606162636466»

Comments

• poppydop123
    poppydop123 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

bring back sugar drops. ever since the sugar drop feature had been taken away, my time and money on candy crush has significantly dropped. i used to play the game everyday, but this decreased to perhaps once a month, because of the lack of motivation and incentive i now get. without sugar drops, this game is dull, boring, and pointless, and also shows the true greedy nature of the king corporation. does king not see how much the community wants sugar drops?? simply shutting down the idea thread of bringing back sugar drops draws parallels to the real life situation of free people protesting getting silenced. how does king expect to continue having loyal supporters if they continue their greedy antics? loyalty is earned through giving the people what they want, not through oppressing their ideas and slapping boring game modes onto them.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to all our new Bees! There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so I am offering you a link below to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold.

A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! 

And you might want to check out the link below to read some of the player’s funny experiences with the game. You might like to add your comments too.

What’s the funniest Candy Crush story that has happened to you or somebody you know?

Yes the old events are slowly being replaced with new events. You might want to check out the three messages that I posted in the General Discussions area.

Has anyone seen the new change for Build-a-Bot yet?

Now this is how the next level should start!

Thank you Saga studio for these new changes!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?