Are you going to fix the sugar track?

CarlaBidwell
CarlaBidwell Posts: 1 Newbie

The missing sugar track has ruined the game for me

I already spend money to purchase booster without this manipulation. If the track is not restored within a couple of days,, will be uninstalling and giving up on the game.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,981 Candy Moderator

Hello @CarlaBidwell A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to say that we are not going to get the Sugar Track feature anymore!

The Candy Crush King Team has decided to take away Sugar Drops, Candy Pet and few others for good! They are thinking about bringing some new features... and I guess the "Chocolate Box" is one of them!!

I am very sorry for not bringing a good news to you! I too am sad to see for the "Sugar Drops" to go 😥 Like you said, it is a good way to earn at least 6 boosters every day! But, I guess too many glitches with the Sugar Track could be one of the reasons for that feature to be taken out!!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you have any further questions, you can simply type in the empty comment box given below.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful week 🍫 🍫

• Kerry1234
    Kerry1234 Posts: 13 Level 2

Totally agree...king rake in enough money with people buying boosters ...losing the sugar drops is bad move ...if I cant do levels now I will just uninstall and they wont get what I spend either!...I urge others to do the same

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?