I am not recieving my purches at Cndy Chronicles and Space Race' it happend twise.

Esty_T
Esty_T Posts: 12 Level 2

Hi' I am not recieving my purches at Space Race' it happend twise.  I wrote to you about it but didn't get any respond. To day i reached first place on Space race but didn't recieve any busters.

There Is mony ishue. I Am trying very hard to keep playin. all my friends stoped playing and I spend alot of mony buying coines and bustres, I would like you to forfill this 2 ishue's on my bord. or Acquit my acount. Thx.

Esty

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

Is your game updated and the cache cleared?

In the community, we can’t handle buying issues

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/246162/something-wrong-with-your-purchase

If you play on an app, please go to Settings - App - Store - Deatials

and there is an email address. Write the email there and explain your

problem with the data. You will then receive an automatic email and do

everything again. And send it.

Help Center:

https://www.help.king.com/hc/en-us#%20

Please select the game and language in the top right corner!

Good luck

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,981 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020

Hello @Esty_T A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Usually, when we do not receive our purchased items, all we can do it to contact the "Player Support Team" like you already did!

Did you receive an automated email from the King team, as soon as you sent your complaint? If so, please keep an eye on it and you should hear from an actual representative within next 2-3 days. Since the weekend was just over, they might have lots of complaints / issues to take care of. Hence, I am thinking it might take couple of days for them to reach you!

Please post back if you still do not hear from the Support Team by day after tomorrow.

Hope this made sense and clarifies a bit! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. You can type your reply in the empty comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🍫 🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?