⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is my coconut wheels in a minus and can you help get it back to normal?

Options
Pfthrock
Pfthrock Posts: 17 Level 2

Currently my supply inventory shows a minus 35314320 and every time I'm awarded a coconut wheel as a bonus, the figure drops. But at this rate I'll never be able to use the bonus.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,980 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Pfthrock and welcome to our wonderful King Community. Thant's a very interesting problem you are experiencing. Can you please show a screen shot of your backpack and the negative number. Is it only for the coconut wheel booster? When did you first notice the problem and can you tell me the make and model of the platform you are playing on? Please answer in the comment area below.

The more information you can provide, the better able we can be to try and figure out what the problem may be and try and resolve it for you.

• Pfthrock
    Pfthrock Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

It started with the coconut wheels increasing by leaps and bounds. One day I had 2 or 3, then when I looked again, I had hundreds...but not in a minus. Then it started getting into thousands...then it changed to a minus amount. This was sometime in December I think. Since the coconut wheels are sometimes under a jelly in the level, I thought it would go away on its on. Then when it didn't, I tried going through email instead of facebook, turning off my phone ect. I haven't uninstalled because I've heard that you can often lose your progress doing that. And I surely don't want to start over. I don't know what you mean about the "make and model , unless you're referring to my phone make and model...It's a Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Wow! That was a bittersweet amount of Boosters.

Please reinstall the app and it should be reset back to normal. Meaning delete/ uninstall the app, restart the device and download the game again and finally connect back to Facebook or your King account to get back the levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?