⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What causes the loss of boosters?

MountainMom
MountainMom Posts: 10,190 Friends Moderator

On three occasions over the past two years, I have had all of my boosters wiped out. At first I thought it was an electrical blip that affected only my device -- I lost ALL boosters and gold bars -- hundreds of them! More recently, it has also happened to other players, but this time my gold bars did not disappear. It seemed to coincide with an upgrade where they brought that silly screen-shaking feature back. Is there any way to get boosters back after such incidents?

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓

Hi @MountainMom

Welcome back to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

In the case of Android your collected booster is stored in Phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.

However, Gold bars and your game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync.

Here are some tips for not/less facing this kind of problem in the future,

Make your device software auto update.

Make your game app auto update.

Don't open game when battery below 25%

Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.

Close all background running app before start this game.

Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB

Keep RAM free.

More Info HERE.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓

Hi @MountainMom

Welcome back to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

In the case of Android your collected booster is stored in Phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.

However, Gold bars and your game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync.

Here are some tips for not/less facing this kind of problem in the future,

Make your device software auto update.

Make your game app auto update.

Don't open game when battery below 25%

Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.

Close all background running app before start this game.

Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB

Keep RAM free.

More Info HERE.

• tamarav
    tamarav Posts: 4 Newbie

Well that is an unacceptable answer. It should be stored to server. Most games are. You basically steel money from us everytime you "upgrade" the game by taking away the boosters we earned or purchased.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?