I have given my ID but no one has got bak to me

Options
sweetnezz
sweetnezz Posts: 8 Level 2

Dear players, i was asked to give my unique ID so some one could look into my issue in not being able to connect to candy shop or the wheel booster. Which is makin me LOSE lifes and levels unesscerally. But no one has. :(

Please could someone look into this

Thank you

Sweetnezz

ID 11086277273

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

@sweetnezz, meet @PummyRaj.

She (or 1 of her associates) will help ya.

Stand by...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,393 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @sweetnezz Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

Thank you very much for the tag dear @Spieler_8675309 ❤️

@sweetnezz I have just checked your previous question. One of our lovely Community In-charge has responded to your question and asked you to check out this thread ----> "Booster Wheel Issue"

Please click on the Green Fonts above to go to the link and post your game user ID number which you have now 👍️

Unfortunately, the issue is not solved yet and the Candy team is working on a fix. Please keep an eye on above thread to find out about any updates. We will try our best to update all the players as much as possible. But, just in case, if we miss anybody unknowingly, I am requesting for you also to keep an eye.

Please post back and let us know if you need further assistance. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Thank you very much for being so patient and understanding! Have a Candelicious day 🍫 🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?