A new Navigation Bar in Candy Crush Saga!

Options

Comments

• ginadean07
    ginadean07 Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

We want to know when and please bring back the sugar drops pleaseeee

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear community,

Please remember that this feature is only available to a few # of players.

We will keep rolling it out for more players during the upcoming weeks.

Have a delicious day and, please, stay safe!!

• maria_liz
    maria_liz Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
  • Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Am I missing something here? All that appears to be happening is that things have just been moved around. Does it give us candies back? Will it give us the chocolate box back? Does it enable us to build a bot on earlier levels? Will we be able to go directly to a previous level?

If the answer is no then it is of no interest to me whatsoever.

This does not address any of the issues that hundreds of unhappy players have raised. feature is wrong.

• Pounawea
    Options

Hello @maria_liz ,

Noted. 🙂 Sending you and all players around the world good vibes! Wishing you all a great Monday! 🙌

As for the Navigation Bar, I've just been informed that, although this week it won't be available yet to all , we are going to be rolling it out to more players.

Let's have a quick look again at the main changes:

What are the main changes?

• As you see in the image above, the new Navigation bar will be placed at the bottom of the Saga Map.
    • 3 buttons: Shop, Map, Events  *Please note the names might change as well. 
    • Important! The icons on the right side of the screen will be moved to new areas:
      • The Power-Up menu and Trophy icons will go into the events screen, accessed by the button in the navigation bar.
      • The ‘Boosters’ or 'Inventory' will be moved into the Player profile (the avatar in the middle of the top bar).

And that's all for now, Candy Crushers. Stay tuned and keep your feedback coming!

What do you think of the Navigation Bar in Candy Crush Saga? 

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Pounawea

Hi there

I have the bar too. It's nice when everything is in one. Only the storage of the boosters is missing. It would be nice if it were still there. I do not remember it or write it down what boosters I have. Because not all boosters can be used in every level. So I don't know. It would also be nice to have the whole map from level 1 to today. Where all players get stuck. It was nicely stored on the PC. And also send with life to everyone as well as extra boosters or extra trains.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

@Spinnifix You need to click on your avatar.

• The ‘Boosters’ or 'Inventory' will be moved into the Player profile (the avatar in the middle of the top bar).

• Pounawea
    Options

Exactly, thanks for your help @Bumper2019 !

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there! @Bumper2019 & @Pounawea

Thank you. Only it should be deposited more clearly.

Nobody else knows that. Therefore I had now taken the picture, who does not know it yet !!!

• brgky
    brgky Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

I really liked it. Of course it ll take time to used to it;) but it provides clean view👍🏻👏🏻 Great job ccs team, congratulations:)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?