I will get first place for an event and then won't get my prizes

Options
Sweet_like_icing23
Sweet_like_icing23 Posts: 18 Level 2

There has been 8 times now that Ive won 1st place for an event and i log on to see if I won but then log back off. When I log back on, the event is gone and I don't get any prizes.

Best Answer

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

8 times? Perhaps u need to private msg the community manager ur user id to check it out.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,393 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Sweet_like_icing23 A Warm Welcome Back to this King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that you have not received prizes in the events you have won!

Unfortunately, this King Community does not deal with the missing rewards AND Purchase Issues!

To receive those gifts, you will have to contact the "Player Customer Support" team directly from your game. Depending on the game you are playing, the option varies!

I am assuming that you are talking about "Candy Crush Saga" game! If so, click on Settings Icon (Pink Cog Wheel) ---> Then click on "Question Mark" icon to go to the "King Help Center" ---> There are 2 Options given for "Events & Challenges" - you can choose any of those ---> Scroll all the way down and click on "Contact Us" ---> Now, fill out the form that pops up, and Submit the form.

You will receive an automated message to your email as an acknowledgement of your Complaint. Please wait for 3-4 days to hear from an actual agent. If you have not heard from them by then, feel free to send a reply through that automated email itself.

Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance OR clarification.

Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🍫 🍫

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,393 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @stan1981 How are you doing?

If we are missing prizes from special events, sending a personal message to the Community Manager does not help, as it is out of their hands!

And ONLY Player Support Team can take care of such issues!

Hope this made sense!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?