Please help me

Ok I'm logged into my real account KimTheCrushingQueen on here this king website, my game froze two days ago. I tried everything to fix the problem and nothing worked. I was on about level 1450 and I have collected all the candy friends. I got a support email sent to my email address. I ended up having to Uninstall and reinstall the game. When I did it asked me to login and it took me back to level 1. It looks like my son had a second king account with the same email address and he was on level 1 his was logan419. Now I'm confused on how to recover the account I'm logged onto right now typing this email. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I love this game it helps me relax!

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Hmm? 1 email address 1 account.

so y ur son using ur email?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,920 Candy Moderator

Hello @KimTheCrushingQueen Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! It looks like the device and game remembers your son's log in details.

Please try this: Delete the game App again ---> Clear Cache once with Internet connected and then again with internet disconnected ---> Restart your device after shutting it down for few minutes ---> Reconnect to WiFi and reinstall the game ---> Now you should be able to log into the game without any issues!

Please post back and let me know if you face any further issues. You can simply post back by typing in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out and you will be able to enjoy your game again! 🍫 🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?