Facebook and Android logins

2»

Answers

• Gtp
    Gtp Posts: 8 Level 2

Sorry to keep bothering, but my original level 1948 account is available on FB PC (apps). I replied to support and asked them to read the original email. Any advice on trying a connection from my android device to the FB app?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

OK, I see.

Did you get the game connected to a new account?

If so, could you post the Game ID from your game? Check here how to find the number.

• Gtp
    Gtp Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi, cat. I'm still on my old PC account login, which is also active on the Android. Haven't been able to figure out how to sync the other account to Android. When I sign on to FB on the Android with the other account, it just falls in to the PC account instead. No response from the support arm when I replied and asked them to re-read my original email. ;) Doesn't look like I'll get much out of them. Currently, I'm just ignoring the other account new account at level 1. It also seems a bit risky, since Sukanta though I was at level 1900 and I'm way above that at 1948, so I could lose quite a levels. With all the problems, it's not worth attempting to get the new account on Android to try to get Support to reset me to 1948 or change the password. Thanks for staying in touch. Gtp

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?