Comments

• sanahuma
    sanahuma Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

@Bumper2019

These trophies are the non-monetary rewards that are given and coincide with the end of the Fast Race which actually does have a gold bar reward. The non-player in this thread has no idea what they're talking about. When they lost the only feature they needed to gain the personal satisfaction of playing "for free" they quit.

I'm gonna give you a screenshot of what's in my game. These trophies started showing up for me at level 80 and the info on how they're rewarded is below. You can go back and try to get the Sugar Stars, but moving forward is more fun!

Ignore the meaningless words of bullies..

• JethrinaBodina
    Options

Read (or not) and don't bother responding. If you don't play the game then stop TROLLING people that do when they come here to have a simple question answered by someone that DOES PLAY.

These trophies HAVE REWARDS. Ask any high school or college or Little League World Series champion if their trophies are meaningless. Not everyone has to have a freaking PAYDAY. You played the game and got enough personal satisfaction from it to continue playing WITHOUT the monetary reward you seem to require to have a good time. Then you lost the feature that LET you play for free and gave up.

Spew your holier-than-thou rhetoric elsewhere. You claim that you "haven't played" in over four months, you have no idea what is actually going on with the game and it's features aside from what you read here. You're hardly the expert and no one cares to have your outdated and tiresomely repetitive opinion nor do they deserve to be your random target.

If you have nothing good to say, and you NEVER do, say nothing at all.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

Hi @JethrinaBodina It does seem that some don't have a concept of the satisfaction you can get from a personal best or recognition for effort without monetary reward.

I understand how master title trophies work and was able to collect them from level 66 upwards on my completed game. What we are trying to work out is at what level the feature becomes available to go back and collect them.

Now up to 412 on the new game and no news yet @sanahuma sorry, you may be playing a while before they're available...

• JethrinaBodina
    Options

Huh. That confuses me, lol. Seems that you should always be able to go back and collect them! But... The way things are not working in reverse with the Booster Bot has me wondering if you have him and how he functions for you if you do. Lotsa players can't go back to rebuild him now and it really makes having him pointless to those at the top of the board cuz they have no levels to go forward with... And need him to go forward as it is! So... Are the two things connected somehow? Only you can answer that one for me as you're the only one I've seen trying to puzzle through this subject. I'm curious!

• Bumper2019
    Options

Build a Bot and sugar drops had unlock levels higher than the first level you can collect them and I've lost track of the unlock levels. Sugar drops was changed during the 5 drop debacle and I think it settled at level 150, but you could still go back to level 36 eg. to collect. I don't remember having trophies until I was well over 1000 but then was able to collect the lower ones.

My new game has only Diddy and Rammi, no BaB or Sugar track or trophies... as yet

Hope this makes a bit more sense.

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

Excellent, perhaps this useless feature is on the way out then. Contrary to what the other player above states it has nothing to do with any race - the speed at which you beat the levels does not affect the completely meaningless trophy in any way. The race actually “pays out” and as such has a purpose; the trophies are just extraneous pixels on the screen which do nothing. Same with the fourth star that was added last year - the game makes a big deal about getting them but offers no reward at all once they’re obtained.

• JethrinaBodina
    Options

Read (or not) and don't bother responding. If you don't play the game then stop TROLLING people that do when they come here to have a simple question answered by someone that DOES PLAY.

These trophies HAVE REWARDS. Ask any high school or college or Little League World Series champion if their trophies are meaningless. Not everyone has to have a freaking PAYDAY. You played the game and got enough personal satisfaction from it to continue playing WITHOUT the monetary reward you seem to require to have a good time. Then you lost the feature that LET you play for free and gave up.

Spew your holier-than-thou rhetoric elsewhere. You claim that you "haven't played" in over four months, you have no idea what is actually going on with the game and it's features aside from what you read here. You're hardly the expert and no one cares to have your outdated and tiresomely repetitive opinion nor do they deserve to be your random target.

If you have nothing good to say, and you NEVER do, say nothing at all.

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

Interestingly enough, just a few short days ago you completely agreed with me on a different post about how bad the game has gotten recently. I’m not sure of the exact definition of “trolling” as it would pertain to this forum but I strongly doubt it has anything to do with sharing factual information with fellow forum-goers. My initial response here in this thread was to a new user; since I didn’t know the exact answer to his question I instead let him know that the feature he asked about was useless and not worth worrying about.

These trophies have NO REWARDS actually, even the other guy that interjected himself into the conversation admitted that. The trophies you mention(high school, college, etc...) involve pitting your(and/or your team’s) actual skill against others and if you do well you get an actual physical representation of your acumen. This game is a single player game whose “trophies” amount to nothing more than a different arrangement of pixels on the screen and are of no help whatsoever in moving on. I’m not sure how that comparison can even be attempted to be made by anyone with any sense at all whatsoever.

I - just like you based on your recent posts here on the forum - know exactly what’s going on in regards to this game even though I determined months ago that it was no longer worth any of my free time. If you’d like to continue wasting your time on this game that progressively keeps getting worse, by all means do so!

• Bumper2019
    Options

Who interjected themselves into the conversation, have some posts been removed again?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?