level 5026

Options
jsscurlock
jsscurlock Posts: 52 Level 3

Any tips for passing this level? I have been stuck for days. 20 moves is not enough. I haven't even came close to passing this. It needs alot more moves. Yes....i have watched youtube videos but none of them have the same board as me. I know to wait for a good board to pass it but im not getting any. Im just sick and tired of some of these levels being so hard that you have to purchase extra moves. Im NOT spending money on this game. Please....any help will be much appreciated.

Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hey there.

So you've seen some vids for this level, now try this one.

Normally you'd wanna fill up that booster bot/space dash thing before starting the level; but since that's virtually impossible now (& unless you get a lucky board), you're basically screwed at the moment (for advancing).

And it's not necessary to ever spend any money on this game, only suckers do that (sometimes).

Your mileage may vary.

Give it another shot, have fun; enjoy...

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,861 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @jsscurlock . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Level 5026

This level has hard difficulty. For this level try to play from bottom and make special candy. Combine them with each other and use more striped candy to move the ingredients and take them out from the board.

Be patient for making wrapped or stripped candy here . use moves as best as possible because only 20 . I play several time and got a lucky board .

This video from Youtube as references play without Booster.

Keep trying . Hope this will help you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?