how do I get my boosters back?

candysauce
candysauce Posts: 3 Newbie

so yesterday I reinstalled the candy crush saga app without knowing I'll lose all my boosters and lives. since It said I can't get back any boosters I won from playing I really want back the boosters I paid for. through candy chronicles I achieved at $1.99 or $2.99 discount priced offer and so I purchased it. I lost most of my boosters and from the offer I bought I just got a few and I would really appreciate it if I got back the few.. I contacted king and they asked me to write here. I would really appreciate the help. thanks.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry you have a problem. It is true that deinstallation can cause boosters and life to be lost because it does not save your device. Since you bought it.

I'll give you a link.

In the community, we can’t handle buying issues

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

If you play on an app, please go to Settings - App - Store - Deatials and there is an email address. Write the email there and explain your problem with the data. You will then receive an automatic email and do everything again. And send it. Good luck

Good Luck

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @candysauce !

Please email Player Support so they can all purchases to your game.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?