2 Accounts ?? !!!!!

Options
Nana-Jan
Nana-Jan Posts: 5 Level 2

I’m 99% sure I have two accounts, Part time I used FaceBook, when in Wifi, others I did not log in.

the problem occurred when I wanted to set up a second Facebook account for games only... because I hate having all the game posts on my family pictures and information with my Grand kids & adult kids.

I pretty sure I know the emails, but I just need help in goes to fix it... I would mostly appreciate it.

also, it Forever to find this email where I asked a question. Why not have a email box??

the notifications said I had 50, but when I clicked on notifications, nothing came up!!😬

also, what does this do for me in my games?? It takes to long to sit here and read and type messages, I get enough of that from my email... not interested in doing it agin over a game... and I’m not ready to read 50 million notices and mails, that supposedly tell you what’s what... to much reading... a good program is short and concise... with explanation, and then get to it.

ok thanks

Jan Ward

Answers

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

Hi nana-jan

Within the settings of your game app there is a Help button (big pink button with a ? on it) that will take you to topics to choose from which, in turn, will give you the ability to reach out to the SUPPORT team for help. There is also a link at the bottom of this screen, Contact Us.

That is where you need to go to request that they change the email address that's linked to your game. It may take awhile as the entire world seems to be sitting at home needing unprecedented amounts of technical support.

Keep calm and Crush On

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Nana-Jan !

If you have saved the games on one Facebook and want top open a new account, that new account will start all your games on level 1.

The games cannot be transferred or synced between different Facebook accounts.

What you can do is to open the games on the new Facebook account and then contact Player Support and ask them to put you on the same level in the games you play. Please note that no Gold Bars, Boosters or level scores will be transferred. You will only be on the same level.

• atabo40
    atabo40 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2020
    Options

Good day I have 2 accounts on FB and I play candy crush on one am over level or game 1,100 and on the other am on 845 how can I pin my 1,100 to my task bar so I don't have to look for it thank you Game ID 1172088460

(EDITED by CM - Personal information) 

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @atabo40 and welcome to our Community!

Do you mean the short cut links on your Facebook profile? If so, then contact Facebook directly if the game do not automatically appear under your played games.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?