My previous point and level disappeared after I change my Android(Phantom 8)

matulanya
matulanya Posts: 1 Newbie
edited March 2020 in Support

My user name was matulanya and I was on 800+ I was using my email via Facebook as (Edit by CM: Personal Information)

Please assist me to recovery my previous levels and point with the same username.

Regards

Matulanya

Answers

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

Hi @matulanya

If you have logged into your new phone and are starting over as if you've never saved your progress you're going to have to use the Contact Us link to have the Support team assist you with the recovery of your levels and if you had them, your gold bars. You will not get your boosters back as they are saved on your device not the Candy Crush app servers.

Please keep in mind that there is a global health crisis and there is an exceptionally large number of people that are reaching out to tech support for every imaginable reason d while they're using and playing with technology they don't use everyday. Your wait time for help could take longer than it would for you to play the levels all over again.

Just think, you already know what's coming and you'll have that as an advantage! You'd be able to use fewer boosters! @matulanya

Soooo... The choice is yours! You can use the link at the bottom of this screen, but it would be better to go thru the Help button in the game. Using that route will give them info on your app and player ID and it would be faster.

Good luck! I would start over, personally. 👌👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?