Wrong email

xXdarkevinXx
xXdarkevinXx Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi,

Mu mom just changes phone. And i realized that i used a non existing email while creating an account on his old phone.

Now i want to login on the new phone, but I can't remember the password I set and the email isn't valid so I can't reset the password.

oHow can I change the email adressHow can I change the email of the account? She doesn't want to lose his levels.

Regards

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @xXdarkevinXx

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

Please connect the game with a new Facebook or Kingdom account then follow the next steps.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

I hope you're back on track really soon! 

Check also this useful page with how to restore the levels before emailing Player Support!

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Hmm y u use non existing email to set up?

maybe u can contact the support

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @xXdarkevinXx

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

Please connect the game with a new Facebook or Kingdom account then follow the next steps.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

I hope you're back on track really soon! 

Check also this useful page with how to restore the levels before emailing Player Support!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @xXdarkevinXx If you entered a incorrect email and cannot remember the password, the connect the game to a new King account with a correct email and send Player Support an email directly from the game. They will then restore the levels manually on the new King account.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?