Levels

Options

It seems like levels are getting harder and harder to pass. But it also seems like they’re funner. I get so close almost every time but don’t pass. It can sometimes be frustrating. Especially when you have to wait for lives. I also noticed that I win boosters that are good for an hour but they come when I’m out of lives. Not helpful. Anyone else noticed this.

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello @gbarron_sunpac1 , Welcome to the King Community!! 👑

Yes sometime levels do seem much harder and harder to pass and can be very frustrating. I have noticed this with my game sometime. When I feel that way I just close my game and come here to the community and look for tips on game information or just participate in a contest. 😁

Right here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! 👈️

Stay well and keep safe💜

If you need help just ask anyone of us here, Glenn

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @gbarron_sunpac1 and welcome to our Community!

The levels do get harder the further up you get on the levels, but all levels are possible to complete.

The more you play the more skilled and experienced you will get and to keep up the challenge, the levels will get tougher.

Don't forget to check out the Contest section here where you can win Gold Bars. Those can come handy on some hard levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?