Support please

Nfirozy
Nfirozy Posts: 1 Newbie

I have 2 fb accounts and both connected different candy crush saga games.

Last month's I formate my phone my other account connected already but my this account lost all levels

When I cross the new label other account show coz 5000 plus label completed already and I want get back

Pls help me

Comments

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Contact the support n give them ur Facebook account id

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,741 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @Nfirozy 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Have you lost your current level on any of Candy Crush Saga? 😢

Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on any Candy Crush Games! 😉

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,741 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @Nfirozy 👋

Thank you for your answering! I have seen some players have this problem too! ✋

Don't worry about this problem! You can click on "Contact Us" here. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Candy Crush Saga", you choose a topic is "Problem with my game" and subtopic is "Game didn't save". (Here is my example as below) 👇

Finally you tell them "I can't find..." on comment here and click on "submit".

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this issue/problem while you receive your email. 😊

I hope this helps too! 😉

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?