Fantastic five

Options
b00gi3
b00gi3 Posts: 2 Newbie

Fantastic five in candy crush is not working right is anyone else having the same issue

Wouldn’t let me collect then gave me a timed out.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Could you please update your game and clear the cache? That would help !!

• b00gi3
    b00gi3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have done all you have suggested and still didn’t work

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Then please this:

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

If you play on an app, please go to Settings - App - Store - Deatials and there is an email address. Write the email there and explain your problem with the data. You will then receive an automatic email and do everything again. And send it. Good luck

Help Center:

Please select your game and language in the top right corner.

It will then be done manually by the team.

• mymind46
    mymind46 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Now that there are enough people playing, we often get one hour of various rewards. I click to claim but do not receive the reward. Very annoying.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2020
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

The Fantastic 5 event has been changed and currently the target is 15000 points per week. You are using the old version of the game so you still get 5000 points.

You need to update the game to the new version, then you will get the reward in the correct rules.

Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below.

Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.

Let me know.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?