Lost my boosters

Options
bellabella2
bellabella2 Posts: 7 Level 2

After reloading candy crush all my boosters are gone and just yesterday I made a purchase too for extra boosters and now everything is gone are you kidding me???? I spent so much money on you and now all is gone just like that? Can someone explain what is going on??? I paid you I spent my money especially now in our difficult times shame on you!!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,071 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @bellabella2 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Have you lost all of your boosters on Candy Crush Saga after you purchase your boosters? 😢

How about you must check "Why have I lost all my collected boosters" by Community Team. (Any King's Games) 

Click this link to read it that I hope you can understand them! 

⚠️ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

3. It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play

So if you have purchased your boosters but you have still not received your boosters while your boosters have gone too, how about you can also click on "Contact Us" here as their team will answer you about this problem. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Candy Crush Saga", then you choose the platform is phone, you choose a topic is "Problem with purchases" and subtopic is "Purchase items not received".

Finally you tell them "I can't find..." on comment here and click on "submit".

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this problem while you receive your email. 😊

By the way, their team cannot help you to add your saved boosters on this game on King Community but I am not sure they will add your boosters on Contact Us (Player Support).

** If you have any questions on this game, please let me know and I will waiting for your response! 😊 **

Have a nice day! 😊

• Bobo201
    Bobo201 Posts: 155 Level 3
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?