Complaint

Options
Helen_S_Manning
Helen_S_Manning Posts: 1 Newbie

Why do I keep getting put back on different planets when I’m playing well??

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

You mean the Dexter Challenge.

I'll pass it on.

@bearwithme

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,136 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Helen_S_Manning and welcome to our wonderful King community. The trick with Dexter's challenge is to ensure you are in the middle or at least a few people from the bottom of the number of people that either remain on the same planet or will advance to the next planet. That way you won't get bumped to the previous planet or at least be able to stay where you are if there are people that are playing the challenge just before it ends (which could lower your position). Obviously it's best to be in the group that will get to move on to the next planet and when you get to the final planet - only the top person winds the reward and only the top 9 people get to remain on that planet.

• iamyuneek
    iamyuneek Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I have been playing this game for years and spent a ton of money. I have beenlaying so long that I couldn't even remember what my original email was so had to open a new account to complain! I am getting disappointed in this game for many reasons GREED MOSTLY.. but never really complained until level #4374. Played it many times, getting nowhere then bought the $39,00 package so I could get some help. Got all the way to the end using a ton of boosters until there was only 1 cherry left, it was nowhere to be seen on the screen. I bought more lives at least 4 times and I hit the 15 lives at least once so at least 45 extra lives and all the boosters I used, but I used all that up and that cherry refused to show it's face! Obviously a malfunction??? You can't win unless you can see it??? I took pictures every step of the way so you can see the progress, and yo will see NO CHERRY!! I want my money back and if I don't get it I will DELETE the game, and you will lose hundreds of dollars a month from me not playing. By the way my score before I was forced to close it out was 1339106!!! Please contact me asap, ad I am about up to here with you lot!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,136 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @iamyuneek and welcome to our wonderful King Community! I am sorry this has happened to you. What platform do you play on? I play on a mobile device (mini iPad) and just went back to level 4374 and all 6 cherries are on the board at the start. The challenge for me is to just clear all the jelly and let the cherries exit off the board. You need to make sure you have the latest version of the game, that your cache is cleared and turn your device off for 15 seconds or so and then restart the game. If it still only shows 5 cherries, then please post a screen shot in the comment area below because obviously there is a glitch with your game. Also please include your game ID #. You can find your number by clicking on this link: "Find Game ID Number"

• iamyuneek
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hi bearwithme and thank you.:-)

The issue was right at the end, all cherries were off the page, there were none there, but it was still showing I had one cherry to win, so I kept playing, hoping it would drop from somewhere but it never did. I play only on my iphone. I am using my computer for this as it's easier, but only ever play on my Iphone7+. This has never happened before, or at least I have not been aware of it. Is there Someone official I can get the pictures to etc?

To reiterate, at the end of the game at the top it was showing 0 jellys left to win and 1 cherry left to win. But all the cherries were gone so how could I win it? Has to be a malfuction correct, if so what happends now?

Here is the final picture I took showing 1 cherry still left to win, but no sign of it on the board. I have several other photos taken earlier than this that show you how much I played to try and find that dang cherry.

sylvia

• iamyuneek
    Options

My ID # is 1050925792. But remember I just signed up with a new email and password, as all my old ones wouldn't work, so don't know if that ID will be any good for this purpose, Hopefully it will if it's not attached to our signing up.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?