⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Unlimited play time

Options
p4tr1c14
p4tr1c14 Posts: 3 Newbie

A message flashed on screen along the lines of - from us to you unlimited play time for a week. When I opened the CC game it was the CRUSH IS REAL screen but nowhere to claim the play. Why tell me about it if I wasn't going to be able to claim it?

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @p4tr1c14 and welcome to the Community!

The Unlimited Lives will get added to your game automatically every afternoon when opening the game.

Please note that this is only available on mobile and that you will need to have the app updated to the latest update. The Unlimited Lives do not work on some older game versions,

• p4tr1c14
    Options

CC is up to date. When I open on my mobile in the afternoon there is no unlimited play. The message flashed on to both my iPad and mobile. Neither device is receiving the free play.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

OK, I see.

Try with force closing the app and restart the device and if no 24h Unlimited Lives do not pop up tomorrow afternoon either, please email Player Support so they can check this up and send the Lives to your game.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Lives/ Messages - Contact us and send them an email.

• p4tr1c14
    Options

I'm disappointed that I still haven't been able to access the unlimited play. The week is nearly over. Friends seem to have stopped sending lives and I'm putting this down to the fact that because they have unlimited time they don't need to send or request lives. I don't know how to force CC to close, I don't know where the games start menu is. So far I haven't found anything helpful. I have closed my device, I've closed CC. ITS A BIT LATE BUT IT WOULD BE GOOD TO GET EXTRA LIVES AND BE ABLE TO ACQUIRE BOOSTERS

• tholu_sticks2
    tholu_sticks2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello !!!!!

pls e dakun can we get more gifts and 24/7 play again. ....and can levels which aren’t tagged hard been hard

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,891 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to our Community

The Unlimited Lives campaign ended. At this moment there are no plans to run this again, but you never know what the Candy future brings. So stay tuned!

Please stay safe

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?