⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush free friend lives from facebook

Options
wjj
wjj Posts: 3 Newbie

when I want to use a free life to play 1 game I am unsuccessful unless I use 3 of my free lives. Why has this been happening. It used to require just one life. I sent in a question via the game and I got a response totally unrelated to the question. Help please.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @wjj

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

Your statement is not clear to me. Can you tell me a little more details?

• wjj
    Options

in candy crush you get free lives from Facebook friends and you can use them when your 5 lives are done. It used to be a 1:1 ratio, one free life one free game. Now it has been requiring 3 free friend-lives to play one game. Is this new? Is it an error?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options

If you're playing the game with online, your mailbox notifications may be more or less up.

Notifications are not lives at all, which means your friends' lives requests are also submitted there.

If this is not your answer, can you see me a screenshot?😊

• wjj
    Options

Thanks for trying to help me but a screen shot won’t solve the problem because it’s in the process of using my lives to play a game with when I feel the error is occurring. Yes, I know my envelope has both requests for lives and gift lives from friends. I am only using the given of lives not the requests. When I hit the button for a free life the number of requests in my envelope decreases by 1 but I don’t get a free life at all unless I use 3 gift lives , my envelope requests drops down by 3 (e.g. 50 -3=47) but the game only gives me 1 free life hence a 3:1 ratio rather than a 1:1 ratio. Does this make sense now? It has been doing this for 2 weeks. I’ve basically have stopped using my lives given to me from my friends because of this.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options

Hi @wjj

Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below.

Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.

If you find the same problem again, put a screenshot or video, then I can report the problem to my team.

Thank you.

• escuridon
    escuridon Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?