GOLD BARS.

Blimpdogg
Blimpdogg Posts: 2 Newbie

I purchased two orders of your $2.99 specials and didn’t receive my gold bars twice.

this is the second time I’m inquiring .

Best Answer

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓

Hi Blimpdogg,

You need to dispute it, with the Credit Card org. you use. It's my understanding, that King Community, doesn't do money issues.

In fact I have ongoing with my Visa, 3 disputed charges, there have been more in the past. I use the Win 10 Pro - PC, desktop app. Here is what normally happens, either on Candy Crush Saga or Candy Crush Soda Saga. You order the special, or try to get gold from your piggy bank. Message comes up after ordering, "We are counting your gold", then the following message, if order didn't go thru, "Ooops something happened on our end, no money was taken from your account". However, if you check your online account, meaning your MS account, it's what I use, or where you have your credit card info stored. I have found, that the MS Store, always charges me on these orders not going thru.

Even worse, according to online rep's, they say the MS Store doesn't do refunds on 3rd party games. This is true, because in your MS Account online, there is no way to dispute charges. So the online rep's, send you to a Xbox URL, no help here either, only a automated reply, saying what I said above, no refunds on 3rd party games.

So you have to go to your credit card bank/rep. in order to dispute. Save the order# of the charge online, that your MS Account has listed, & you are disputing. Give it to your credit card rep., they will need it, to get you, your money back.

My bank/Visa has been great on getting my money back to me. But the MS Store, has been a pain. So the game is doing its job in telling you something happened, the MS Store is ignoring these messages, & charging us anyway.

Be sure to check your MS Account on any purchase that you didn't get, then contact your credit card company, to dispute it.

Hopes this helps.😀

Thx Origins7 Dale,

3/25/2020

Answers

• Origins7_Dale

Hi Blimpdogg,

You need to dispute it, with the Credit Card org. you use. It's my understanding, that King Community, doesn't do money issues.

In fact I have ongoing with my Visa, 3 disputed charges, there have been more in the past. I use the Win 10 Pro - PC, desktop app. Here is what normally happens, either on Candy Crush Saga or Candy Crush Soda Saga. You order the special, or try to get gold from your piggy bank. Message comes up after ordering, "We are counting your gold", then the following message, if order didn't go thru, "Ooops something happened on our end, no money was taken from your account". However, if you check your online account, meaning your MS account, it's what I use, or where you have your credit card info stored. I have found, that the MS Store, always charges me on these orders not going thru.

Even worse, according to online rep's, they say the MS Store doesn't do refunds on 3rd party games. This is true, because in your MS Account online, there is no way to dispute charges. So the online rep's, send you to a Xbox URL, no help here either, only a automated reply, saying what I said above, no refunds on 3rd party games.

So you have to go to your credit card bank/rep. in order to dispute. Save the order# of the charge online, that your MS Account has listed, & you are disputing. Give it to your credit card rep., they will need it, to get you, your money back.

My bank/Visa has been great on getting my money back to me. But the MS Store, has been a pain. So the game is doing its job in telling you something happened, the MS Store is ignoring these messages, & charging us anyway.

Be sure to check your MS Account on any purchase that you didn't get, then contact your credit card company, to dispute it.

Hopes this helps.😀

Thx Origins7 Dale,

3/25/2020

• Origins7_Dale
    Answer ✓

Hi Blimpdogg,

Hopes this helps.😀

Thx Origins7 Dale,

3/25/2020

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Hi @Blimpdogg

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

We're very sorry for your problem 😭

If there is a problem with the purchase you will need to click on it and follow the steps.

We don't handle purchase issues in the community.

You can contact our Player Support directly, here.

Or Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Check also this page here with help for purchase issues.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?