Buy

bigfish
bigfish Posts: 56 Level 3

I have never paid for boosters, but got by, with starting a game if I did'nt like the board come out & go back in you stopped that you said thats how it should have been when you started so you decided to change it 5 years later ! Then by playing earlier games for my boosters you have now stopped that again so the game is impossible to play for one you have made the games harder to play, not enough help like ads or the air balloon, so for me now is not buy its bye bye you have made the game so boring & hard it is not enjoyable playing anymore

I don't know how you can call the the new saga good, I got the 24 hr booster last night I was stuckon level 4229 before & still was on the 24 hr booster tonight what more can I say πŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌ

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

if a first you do not succeed try and try again.

Hopefully king will bring back some features or some new features as a lot of people feel the same @bigfish

• bigfish
    bigfish Posts: 56 Level 3

You finally win a game after ages win one then get stuck again for another week or so, my build a bot will never fill up so I have no boosters left.

I have watched aswell some times its a waste of time having boosters the fish don't help you think why did it not take that out & it takes something that does not help at all, they hit your colour bombs why.

With the wrapped & a colour bomb you get them & think yeh great it will explode & get what I want to get rid of but they hit everything else, so i have took it of my phone that I played all the time, will go back on when they change to a good game again.

I have just found the game game harder & harder to play so it is not enjoyable any more so it pointless playing anymore sadly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?