Lives

sabrinaew305117
sabrinaew305117 Posts: 3 Newbie

I had to reinstall apps and the 125 lives that I had from my friends are gone. I’m done. But yet the 3 gold bars I had from my last purchase are there This is the final straw King stops at nothing to manipulate players to spend money

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Hi @sabrinaew305117

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

If you Reinstall game app, update Facebook, change your profile, reinstall the Facebook app or even update its app software, those Facebook notifications may get lost, as they've been delivered and cleared from the queue. While it is possible to store in-game messages from your friends, due to these factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that they will remain on your device indefinitely.

Currently 24hrs Unlimited Lives are available for UK, Spain Italy and India.

If you are in any of those countries, make sure the app is updated to the latest version. After this force close the app and restart the device and hopefully the Lives will get added correctly later today.

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?