๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

[FINISHED] Create your own Fantastic Five - your dream team may come true!

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Pounawea

Hello!

It would be nice if I could get unlimited lives. Because I always have to wait. I'm from Germany !! That would help a lot too !!!

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you @Spinnifix .

We have been gifting unlimited lives (for a limited timeframe) to players in select regions. Weโ€™ll let you know in the game if we decide to offer unlimited lives in your country, this week you might see some news coming around. ๐Ÿ™‚

Now, how are you and team? Are you all ready and looking forward to the Fantastic Five - Custom Team play test?

!! We still have 5 more seats available!

If you are looking forward to join the Fantastic 5 - Custom teams test, reach out to Candy Crushers and build your team!

Remember you have time until 15:00 CEST (March 30th)

That's all for now. We'll be coming back with more information.

Have a delicious day and, please stay safe.

• Spinnifix
    edited March 2020
    Options

@Pounawea

Thank you so much. I'm fine and I'm always at home. The Motto with us is "stay at home"! I am not infected because I currently avoid contact. Except that I was shopping today, with a lot of caution! I hope you are well too. Please take care of yourself and stay healthy. Yes, I'm looking forward to something new in Candy Crush. What about sending and receiving life. Is there something new going on? Because I hardly get any life from friends.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Got to say i am very disappointed in this trial. Firstly four teams all with superstars,legends on each team. Firstly how is this going to get back relayed on to the community with any integrity. We will all be looking and thinking your all on the king payroll. Do you not think if each team had left 1 slot for a random member of the community at least the feedback would look like it had a bit of integrity. I take myself out of this as on Win10 app but i would have thought there would be members who would of jumped at the chance. I was very apprehensive about this feature and how it would be implemented and the pros to it i am now even more wary of it. A little bit of good news to calm the masses but were is the news going to come from, what can we trust.

Community for all not just the elite

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear community,

There is a brand new are in our forum, the "Fantastic 5 - Custom Teams" ! -> Find it HERE.

This new area is still WIP, but we can start using it to talk to our Team members and to start discussing about whats coming!

Besides opening a new space for you to talk to your team mates (you all need to decide what's going to be your team's name, right?! ๐Ÿ™‚), I'd like to ask you all to share your feedback, opinions and report issues inside this dedicated area of the forum. This way, we will centralised the information, comments and conversations around the Fantastic 5 - Custom team in 1 place only.

Thanks for your help in advance! We all contribute keeping our 'house' organised and tidy. ๐Ÿ˜€

I'll look forward to reading your team names over there! [Go to the brand new area HERE]

!! We still have 5 more seats available!

If you are looking forward to join the Fantastic 5 - Custom teams test, reach out to Candy Crushers and build your team! Remember you have time until 15:00 CEST (March 30th)>

• Spinnifix
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner

So: For me: I am a normal player like you. Since I have been here for a year, they have increased my points and have become a legend. This could affect any player. Please check the points and badges. I am not something special. I help the players with their problem and I am active from my side here in the community. That's all. Since I am very busy here, I also have more friends and like me. So I am well received. It's easy

• Spinnifix
    Options

Did I really understand it: That we still have to come up with a certain name for our team? The group ... The name? It's a good idea too!

@Pounawea

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited March 2020
    Options

@Spinnifix fix yes i understand what your saying but legend status you are well known among the superstars i read most of the discussions with you sorting your teams. All the very same people. What im saying is if there was people in it without legend status , superstar status or CM it would have give any feedback some integrity. I have not been on here much bar last few days but would have more faith if i read a post from someone with say 200 points than someone of your standing. It always puts the seeds of doubt in your mind. Just personally think if some thinking amongst the elite would have got community involved and give any feedback more integrity.

please bear in mind i could not join this, For me i would have liked to here the feedback. Not being funny but this feature as been useless from day one and 1st bit of decent news we have had regarding replacement features for what ccs gamers have lost

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,124 Soda Moderator
    Options

I share your feelings! The way it goes was a reason for me to opt out. I thought it would be a lot of fun, but the way things are going doesn't feel right.

• Spinnifix
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner

Hello! I fully understand you. If I were just a player who would only play, I would not be so recognized. That is the point. I know very well what the language is. I had had a discussion about it in Farm Heros. Since I felt set back because I have to translate and cannot speak English. It's basically the same thing. But since I put some pressure on it, it was done. I think it all comes up little by little. The functions are not available for all platforms at the same time. You have to understand that too. I like to play with every player. Since I'm a just person. But it had happened that way and I don't say no. I was concerned that I would not be in a group. I could read that in the other post. Please do not worry. You still get it.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?