New feature coming soon: Fantastic 5 - Custom Teams!!

Options

Comments

• mikefromwot
    mikefromwot Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

Please, just tired of carrying dead weight. Especially now that I can't power up build a bot or stockpile boosters, it's so much harder to make 5k on my own. Don't want to make teams, just want to remove players to sub new ones in.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Quite funny when you think about it all us putting pics up of our crap teams with hardly any one playing. Makes you realise how many players have given up or left. Maybe this why the big advertising push. Maybe king right in the do do and need more people to start playing, Well king in my day there was a saying if it aint broke dont fix it. To late for them now but how they have destroyed this game

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

I sincerely hope that this is not supposed to be one of the exciting improvements that space was needed for in the game.

Just as a quick comparison:

Build a bot if used to the max in its previous guise will give you, over 5000 levels; 10,000 colourbombs 10,000 striped candies, 10,000 wrapped candies 15,000 extra moves.

Fantastic 5 gives you points if you are lucky enough to pass a level or whole episode without the tools you had before and also relies on others to be as lucky. You can get 9,125 points for logging in every day for a year. You may reach the 5000 points each time you pass a few of the 333 episodes in the 5000. An optimistic expectation is that you will complete Fantastic5 around 200 times over the 5000 levels for...

THIS???????

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

Settle down. Quit skipping your nap time and you won't feel that way.

• Bumper2019
    Options

What's your point? It's not the first time the game was on the verge of ruin and got fixed. Could be that the exciting replacement did not get promoted or the removal of features was done before it got promoted. It happens.

• Steve-18
    edited April 2020
    Options

One minute you're griping about not being to pass levels. Now, after your F5 team passed so many levels and did so well that everyone earned free 1hr color bomb, 1hr striped/wrapped and ufo and now you are griping about that! If you won a raffle for $1000, you'd complain because it wasn't $2000. You're nutz!

• Bumper2019
    edited April 2020
    Options

I did that to point out that the F5 was flawed and open to abuse. Do you seriously think I passed 5000 points worth of levels in a few hours?

I don't gripe about not being able to pass levels I just don't attempt them myself, but my sympathy is with people who now have 5000+ levels which were barely passable even with the starting boosters and extra moves available to earn when they were designed.

PS. If you're bored, give 4769 a go with no boosters or extra moves and let me know how many attempts it takes you.

• Steve-18
    Options

No, you are complaining just to complain.

• Bumper2019
    Options

Are you complaining about me?

I didn't set out to complain about anything and if it has come across that way to anyone, then I apologise because that's not me. I find your judgement somewhat offensive.

I saw the announcement that changes were coming and all I did was warn that the last two times they tried to remove an integral part of the game, there was an uproar to the point where they were reverted. I was then instructed to set the vote up again. As it became clearer that the changes were going to ruin the game as we all know it I have spent more of my time championing the cause of the ordinary player.

As I have said in the thread more appropriate to this conversation, there are too many people who want something for nothing in this world and feel like they are owed. I too despise this attitude but it's not just them that are frustrated.

I have a lot of time and no money but if it was the other way round I wouldn't think twice about paying for something I enjoyed so much. I have never said I wouldn't ever pay but I don't because I fear not being able to watch commercials as happened to my partner after she paid once. The advertising revenue was my consolation that king were getting something back from me.

• Steve-18
    Options

I'm just pointing out that you are complaining again. You've done nothing but post complaints for the past 2 weeks, it's not going to change things, but you keep on. You don't seem to give a hoot about providing any helpful content to anyone else. You only care about your selfish goal to revert the game back to a ridiculously easy format. You uninstalled the game, started back at level 1, completed the 5000 pt goal for your team and complained about the prize. Get a life.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?