Goldrush

Options
freepeter
freepeter Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello!

I managered requested levels in goldrush (guldrush) 19 March but I didn't get my goldbars.

What can I do now?

Hos can I avoid this further om?

Best Regards

Peter

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @freepeter

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

You already understand that you posted your problem in the wrong place. There is a separate thread for each game in the community and you will find it at homepage.

However, you do not need to post again, as your post will be sent to the correct location.

You got a Gold Rush event pop up, where the rules were described.

The event has not started yet, you will find it in your game tomorrow.😊

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello Peter @freepeter A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

First of all, Thank you for coming back and posting your question in English for us to able to understand to help you 👍️

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the Gold Bars from the Gold Rush event!! There were some technical difficulties with the Gold Rush event in that week.

If you are sure that you have finished 20 levels within the given time, but have not received the Gold Bars, please provide your game user ID number and I will get back to you after consulting our Soda game In-charge. This link will help you find it ---> Find my Game ID

Please post back your reply, simply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great weekend ahead!

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?