Different games

Options
Deadlyace
Deadlyace Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi,

My husband and I both play Candy Crush on our phones but we have different things happening in game.

He gets hot air balloon bonuses, extra spins for more turns when he looses a level, and extra booster to start a level with to name a few but I get none of these.

Anyone know why???

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello @Deadlyace , this is normal. Many of us have different features in our game and when newer features a few players are chosen to tests them. So yes this happens often and King studio ensures that all players receive equal opportunities to receive boosters although sometimes adjustments are made.

Hope this helps you to understand!!

Stay well and keep safe💜

• Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

There is no legitimate reason for some of these differences across different platforms- and yes, I did read the answer above. For example, if you can win prizes for coming in third or fourth for space race while playing on iphone, you should also be able to win that way on a computer instead of only winning for coming in first. Any extra prizes offered should be guaranteed across ALL platforms especially now that things like sugar drops are gone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?