Let’s stay apart, but play together! Unlimited lives gift

Options

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @annetteshears and welcome to our Coumnunity!

What feature are you missing in the game?

• Tupps2020
    Tupps2020 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thank you so much for the unlimited lives, it has really helped with my mental health while being stuck inside. Can I request that the unlimited lives are extended for the duration of the lockdown? The longer we are in the harder it is becoming it would mean a lot if this could be looked it.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Options

Hi @lesh78 and welcome to our Community!

Thanks for the feedback. I will pass this on to the Game Team.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello dear Pounawea! @Pounawea

I also received this picture above and did not understand it because it is in English. I come from Germany and every information should be adapted to this device and the corresponding country - language but please 100%. Thanks for the unlimited lives. Even if I hung on a level in one day, I was able to do a lot. Sometimes I didn't have a lot of boosters and they went on the levels and still couldn't do it. This week, I just played Candy Crush to get there. when I read that there are now 7000 levels. Nevertheless, I have not managed to reach 3500. I still lack 6 - 7 levels. But I could play a lot. Look here:

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Options

Hi @Tupps2020 and welcome to the Community as well!

I will pass on your feedback to the Game Team.

Don't forget to check out all Community competitions in the Contest area here where you can win Gold Bars.

• Vasilica356
    Vasilica356 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I just started candy crush as I was bored in quarantine but I keep failing then run out of lives then I have to wait to get lives but as everyone is at home now I think everyone should get infinite lives so everyone can play as long and as much as they want

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Vasilica356 yes we had them last week but removed them today. Think alot of people are hoping they put unlimited lives back on, but way the game has been changed for the worse dont think many people are expecting it. But you never know

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @dogmom121 ,

Warm welcome to our community and thank you for your message.

Have a delicious day and, stay safe!

#PlayApartTogether

By the way, don't forget to join us in the different forum contest we are running! Here are the link to go and check them (chance to win some Gold Bars!):

1.- Guess the Boosters and win Gold Bars! HERE

2.- Beat Crimson Dawn and Win Gold Bars! HERE

3.- Click/tap on the link below and don't miss out the chance to win some Gold Bars for you game .

Up for some April Fools’ fun? Special guest: Glenn1972!!

• RachnaDhand75
    RachnaDhand75 Posts: 81 Level 2
    Options

Unlimited lives were awesome!

• RaddMomma
    RaddMomma Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for the unlimited lives this past week! Looking forward to new surprises!

I must say I really do miss the opportunity to play previous levels and winning those boosters to help us advance our levels and candy sugar drops as a sweet reward!

#bringbackourtreats

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?