Tracking Our Progress

divawho
divawho Posts: 22 Level 2

Hello all,

im currently on level 6650 and I’m wondering if there is a way I can go down the board and track progress? Like how many times did it take before I passed level? Which level was the most expensive to finish?

also it would be nice to have a button that moves DOWN the board instead of just up.

what do you think?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,066 Candy Moderator

Hi @divawho . Welcome to our Community

Thats good idea , I want it too , will pass this issues to CM 😊

Happy Crushing and Stay safe

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @divawho (love your nick btw) and @kiara_wael !

All this player data is registered and saved in the game servers, but I'm afraid that King do not share, publish or sell any player data or info about the players outside the company.

The feature to quicker and easier way to find a level on the map though I will pass to the Game Team.

• divawho
    divawho Posts: 22 Level 2

Thank you very much. Of course I don’t want my data sold but I still think it would be nice if I could see a chart . A chart that reminds me which levels I play more than others, what boosters did I use to pass levels, which level took a long time or short time to complete, etc. shouldn’t I be able to have access to my own gameplay?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

I understand your curiosity and it would be cool to see all stats and details from your game play, but these are locked in servers where even I don't have access to. Hehe...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?