⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 277

Options
ebbibby
ebbibby Posts: 3 Newbie

I should have got super sugar crush instead i lost the life. redeem my level please

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

U using phone? Do u have unlimited life ???

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,538 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi@ebbibby . Welcome to our Community 🙎

What level are you problem ? This level not 277

Level 277 is order 19 wrapped Candy

• ebbibby
    ebbibby Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Sorry guys Level 2777 and I have unlimited lives I've been on this level for a day.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,999 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @ebbibby - thank you for the clarification. This is designated an insanely hard level so it is expected that it will take multiple tries before you complete the level. You need to release the 4 cherries and get them to drop thru one of the three openings below in 18 moves. From your screenshot it appears you successfully unlocked all the cherries but couldn't get them all thru the exit in the moves allowed.

On a level with limited moves - it is of course very important to get the keys as soon as possible especially in this case since only the first key is unlocked (but under a layer of jelly in the center). A stripe wrap combo near the key would help grab it but your board is pretty restricted. If you have it - I would probably use a hammer to grab that first key. I also try and use a coconut wheel for ingredient levels because sometimes they can be very useful in helping to complete a level.

However, because of the layout of the level and the need to unlock the keys as well as the 4 cherries - I would use a UFO to help get a key and open up the board so you have room to make combos and special candies to get the cherries released and to the exits in the amount of moves allowed. This is what I did when I replayed the level just now.

If you don't have a UFO available - it may just be a matter of playing the level enough times until you finally get that lucky board.

Good luck and happy crushing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?